Do You Need a Plan?


I have been scouring the web for the past 3 minutes or so struggling to get a quote I think will resonate with what I intend to say. Then it dawned on me that 3 minutes had passed, unfortunately I couldn’t find anything that grabbed my attention. Then I thought, why don’t I write it, rather than dilly dally around trying to share some other person's work. The month is about to come to an end. I am trying to take stock of what I have done. Usually, I have my to-do-list cluttered in my mind. It sometimes feels like a heavy bag made even complicated when siblings add theirs to it. I have resolved to plan my life. I know there is nothing wrong in adding a few inflections from loved ones. But what is certain is that by writing out my plan, I’ll be constantly reminded of what it is I have done, and what it is I haven’t done. But as a mom, it is imperative for me to plan not just for myself, but for kids, too. I firmly believe that a plan is one of the key recipes to success and without one, one lives a purposeless life. I know some of us would think that you can plan, but there are invisible forces which take control. I sometimes think that way, but I have come to the realisation that if the forces are for you, they’ll endorse the plan, they’ll put their weight behind you, and see you through. So, have you drawn a time-table plan for you and your kids? My plan is to write a book, get my little girl enrolled for swimming lessons, and more. The book is still pending and to think that it is taking me weeks to write an ABC book is invidious (invidious meaning awkward. Thought to use a new word, I hate to read through something and not get any new word that would challenge my word power-please don’t look at my habit in a pejorative sense for I love, love, and love to challenge myself on all grounds). The quote I have made from this little write –up is that, life is a time-table and if it is a good one the forces/ energy/ God that surround us will endorse it. Draw up your plan and take to God, he’ll definitely endorse it or better still, direct, guide and guard it for you. You can inject a few of your activities in to the time-table. Viola, all’s done!





 Photo source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658637/The-primary-school-pupils-nine-hour-day-gone-failure-earning-marks-inspectors.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to Earn $1000 a Month? Links Where You Can Find Remote Proofreading Jobs.

10 Countries with Minimal Tuition Fee for Africans