Little Humans By Brandon Stanton

One most important thing that warms my heart about this book is the very fact that I was present from its inception on FB liking every initiative and even commenting.
Displaying 20141114_103136.jpg
Today, my little girl makes me particularly proud as she can read through it with little difficulty. Her favourite take in the book is the bit which states that little humans are "super tough, super hero tough."
Displaying 20141114_103246.jpgDisplaying 20141114_103241.jpg




Having said that, she's not particularly keen about the fact that she's called a little human. I guess they'd all be saying that because before we could finish reading the book, a 'little human' said, "hey! I'm not little. I'm Big.' Sure they grow big and on their way to growth they sometimes, fall, but they always stand up tall.

Displaying 20141114_103152.jpg

Lesson: It doesn't matter how many times we fall, we can always stand up tall if we work hard at doing the little things most efficiently.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to Earn $1000 a Month? Links Where You Can Find Remote Proofreading Jobs.

10 Countries with Minimal Tuition Fee for Africans