Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell

I had my feet up since Friday trying to sort out my other school stuff. I first of mentally organise my reads before putting the general ideas onto paper. And so I spent my weekend deliberating on what would constitute my next academic chapter.

For today's story book, we read Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell.
Displaying 20141124_173026.jpg


It is an open-the-flap book which makes it interactive and engaging with the kids. It acts as a play moment for the kids as the children try to grapple with the type of animal sent by their zoo friends.

The little book begins with someone sending a letter to her zoo friends to find her/him a pet. They send the fiercest of them all, but she sent it back.

Displaying 20141124_173052.jpg

They sent Mr Grumpy and still, it wasn't right.

Displaying 20141124_173039(0).jpg

The friends at the zoo had to rethink and brought their heads to use by choosing a puppy.
Displaying 20141124_173113.jpg

At last! ha! they got it right---a puppppyyyyy was the perfect gift.

Displaying 20141124_173118.jpg


Lesson: it is sometimes difficult to figure out what gift would be suitable for our friends, but we a little thought, we can get the perfect gift for them.

This lesson is good for the upcoming season as people will be sending gifts to their loved ones. Don't just send; do some thinking first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to Earn $1000 a Month? Links Where You Can Find Remote Proofreading Jobs.

10 Countries with Minimal Tuition Fee for Africans